Friday, May 29, 2009

아자아자 !화이팅 !

I'm back to update my blog...no bad huh...XD... exam just over!! wohoo!! but I'm not happy at all... gonna fail all my subjects... and will face the music soon...haiz...god!! please save me..TT... haiz...chop! stop this topic d...haha...XD... Thanks Karyn for reminding about my blog...XD...and thanks for teaching me how to get a chat box and so on...I'm really noob at it...haha...know nothing about blogging leh...XD...haiz...tomorrow is friday! wohoo~ I love friday!
but not tomorrow...TT...I'm gonna sing at tapak perhimpunan with kar...gosh~damn embarrassing wei...it must be really funny...TT...actually we planned to sing "shou quan shou" bu ar...no minus one leh...so we got to change our song at the very last min..."zong zai wo shen pang"...(kar...I finally got this right...XD...) this song not bad la...quite nice...but ar...it's not that easy to sing..Omg...I cant imagine when me and kar standing on the stage and sing...it must be really funny! Hy! Wy! Miss Tan!!! you guys cannot laugh one ah...XD...haiz...just hope all the best for tomorrow? XD...Gambadeh!!! 아자아자 !화이팅 ! XD... and kar...I love it when you sing...and I'm sucks at it...XD...oh ya...I finally saw your sis...both of you doesn't look alike...XD... honestly...you looks younger? XD...dont tell your sis ah...later she piak me...XD... and I love the lunch...it's delicious...thanks again!!! ^^...muackz... oh...and and and...Zzz...so many and...Zzz... aiya...I forgot what to write d...ehm... Happy belated Birthday!! sorry for the late present...will give it to you asap...still preparing...XD...haha... Oh! and WY!!! Hope you LOVE the present? XD... Kar! let's fight for tomorrow!! wohoo! 0(^-^)0

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home