Saturday, May 30, 2009

Embarrassing!!!

Embarrassing!!! OMG! Damn embarrassing..TT...my singing sucks...me and kar performed...and it was really weird...kar's mic got problem...haiz...the performance was really sucks...OMG...damn funny wei...haiz...haiz...haiz...TT...nvm...HY and WY ah...dont simply say d la...it's not real at all leh...TT...I damn kelian one ah...haha...today teacher's day...wohoo~not fun at all one.. what a boring day...haha...no food...no drinks...no anything...but we went to 1 mat to get some snacks...thanks 1 mat!! haha.... thanks for that little boy...haha...XD...well... nothing more...all of them were chatting happily...haha...I was damn left out...ZZz...I've no idea what r they crapping? haha...nvm... going johor tomorrow..wohoo~finally I can see my honey, Jiun ee!! I love you baby...XD...see ya tomorrow...^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home