Tuesday, June 2, 2009

once a cassiopeia forever you are

wohoo~ just came back from johor...walauweih...keep on eating one...stomach very pain lorr.. haha...bt jor very sienz..nothing to do also...the shopping malls sux...XD... haha...btw...I went for my first training class this morning..haha...going to dance duo with ah bi...well is a he...he's 20+? not sure about that...I only know that he's a kung fu zai..zz...nvm..and gladly...my teacher let me join solo category..wohoo~just learnt the steps today...will add in the hands movement tomorrow...haha...ok.. after that I went to com hall to prac our mlm bakat dance? haha...well...actually we didn't do anything...learn abit mirotic only...that's all...nothing much to do leh...haha...after prac...stay at home watch mir con! oh!! MIROTIC CONCERT!!! I was damn high!!! haha!!! I love it!!! Yun! Jae! Mic! Js! Cm! I love you guys...you are the one for me...=X...haha...anywayz..today is sienz...except for the mirotic con!!! wohoo~ once a cassiopeia forever you are...^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home