Friday, June 5, 2009

What a boring day..Zzz

Wohoo! yest was micky's birthday!!! I should have update my blog yest..but I dont have the time to do so...haiz...anyway!! I love you micky yuchun!! hope you enjoyed your day!!! haha!! last but not least! Oppas are the brightest star for all the cassiopeia!! Happy birthday Yuchun oppa...^^...사랑해요!아자아자!화이팅! 하하!

sei hy! aiya...dont put all those stupid pics wei...damn weird...plus, later "somebody" angry d I duno one ah...non of my business...and pls stop all these stupid rumours...it's driving me crazy...Zzz...honestly...I dont really like it leh...so please stop it if you take me as your friend...=X... chop! Well, yest went to hy's house overnight...haha...quite fun...thanks to hy!I like miniclips! the game "monkey kick off" damn chun wei!! I love it..quite nice...haha..and the sushi go round...haha...and we chat for almost an hour baru sleep...haha...laugh till damn loud...sorry ya auntie...we might be too noisy...XD....but really cant stand it, right hy?! really cannot imagine...haha...nvm...wy la...ffk...cant come...ok...not ffk...but still cant get her parents' permission...why you ask them at the very last min? should ask earlier mah...aiyoyo~ oh! I found a big secret today...well not that serious actually...is just that I know something...for me quite ok...cuz it is predictable... so I wasn't shock when I get to know all these...xD...of course I wont share it out here...scare later that "ppl" kill me...then I cham lorr...haha... we had prac today...but we did nothing... ky cut the songs for the whole morning...but I taught hy and wy the front part...err...you guys can get it anot...haha...you guys seem very blur just now...I think I'll have to repeat everything again on sun...XD...right? lolx.. wohoo~ tomorrow got gathering...haha...after that I'm going to overnight at hy's house for 2 days...walau! I will not be at home for 4 days...mon and tues got chinese camp...btw...I cant find the lantern...anyone here can help me...haha...it's not even mooncake festival now...where to find oh...but I dont care d...If I cant manage to find one then just let it be only la...teacher wont kill me gua...XD...

haiz...what a boring day.. I duno what to do now...I dont have the mood to go forum or anything... dad and bro went out to play golf d...left me alone...haiz... I really duno what to do now...feel damn lonely? hy and wy having tuition now...and I look like a fool sitting there looking at the comp updating my blog?! Zz...haha...Oh ya! there's a thing I want to share...haha... I really cant believe that our dancing group will splite into pairs soon...haha...really cannot imagine...haha... makes me feel so weird? haha... seriously...I cannot imagine... I will burst into laughter when everything comes true?! haha...just let it be la... things will happen when it supposed to be...so yea...^^... well... after upadating my blog... I'm back to my boring dull life... why cant the time flies faster? I feel like going gathering now... what a boring day~ Zzzz...I'm suffering now!! can someone just save me... haiz...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home