Monday, November 2, 2009

haiz...

aloha~ this is sm town from korea~ amigo~
lolx...seaside~
chadeureum sing sing dallyeo dallyeo...
shalalala lala~
I miss you guys so much...
oppas..must always take good care of yourself.. ^^...
always support you!
always keep the faith!! ^^



got back 2 papers today...hmm..eng and mod maths...for me.. it's not a good results tho...haiz... I was like omg when I got back my eng p2 and mod maths... feel like killing myself when I saw those CARELIESS mistakes!!! yiishh... dont wanna talk about my results here...kinda embarassing...=/.. change topic!! haha...><...

actually I got ntg much to say about today... school kinda sienz...ntg to do... =/... planned to sing in class with karyn since teachers arent teaching but we failed to do so cuz no mood...XD...well...students are sitting there doing ntg but teachers are busy marking exam papers...mr.ravi havent finish marking our add maths paper... but I'm so deseperate to know my marks...just give him another day? lolx...dont care... sienz sienz sienz...school is just so sienz now... but still...I prefer what we are having now... unlike someone...haha...during exam say hate it but after exam say love it...wakakaka... weird weird dei...=/... lolx

ntg much to talk about...sienz...

you're my heart heart heart heart heartbreaker...XD...
lacha lacha ta ta...

okok...another random update...=/
yun come and save me...
CHA BONG GUN!!! XD
cant wait for the next episode...but I dont think I can stand it when yun and ara..TT...

oo... before I end this post...
wanna wish my dad...
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY DADDY!!! =D...


btw...another birthday girl...tadadada...


HAPPY BIRHTDAY ZOEY!!! o(^-^)o
shinki gonna celebrate with you...=)...imgaine...imagine...haha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home