Thursday, October 1, 2009

to my friends...

Bila yang tertulis untukku
Adalah yang terbaik untukmu
Kan kujadikan kau kenangan
Yang terindah dalam hidupku
Namun takkan mudah bagiku
Meninggalkan jejak hidupku
Yang telah terukir abadi
Sebagai kenangan yang terindah

this song is really nice...
addicted to the melody of it..><..
I rmb I love lively songs in the past...
but things have changed...
I'm more to smooth songs now..
maybe these songs can describe my feelings well...^^...


in the blogging mood now...
there's some words I wanna tell my friends..^^

karyn...
eh eh eh...
still dont want to tell me?
not ready or feel shy? =/
you and hy's mind packed with something that I duno...=/
hmm...kinda curious...lolx...
if you dont wanna tell also nvm de...^^...
I dont mind...
but ah...
both of you dont sudd get emo or what...
I very cham one leh..TT..

huiyien...
are you ok these days?
what is troubling you lately? =/
as a best friend of yours...
I'm quite concern about you...^^...
I dont mind lending you my ears whenever you want to tell grandmother stories...
just dont think too much like I do...><... just let it be... as I always say... everything goes on how it should be...^^

wenyi...
study add maths la...><...
I'm gonna die soon also...haiz...
let's study together!! lolx...
aza aza hwaiting!!!
btw...next time when you are in bad mood...
do share with us...
dont keep it to yourself...^^..
that's why you need friends for?
friends are meant to share everything together...
and help you when you are in trouble..^^... f
riends will always stand by your side...
supporting you..^^

San San ah...
know you wont read my blog...haha...
and I dont think you know I owned a blog? lolx...
nvm...miss ya...
miss those days we had in f1, f2 and f3...
hope our friendships will never end...^^
you are always my best friend..^^

Jac...
I thought I have the strongest base with you...
we have been knowing each other for...8 years?
but it didnt end up like how it supposed to be...
hmm...nvm...but we had happy memories too..^^..
you are still my best friend anyway..^^
friends forever!! ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home