Saturday, September 26, 2009

3 of us...+ perasan old man...

I'm back to update my dead little blog...
wanna update my blog with some nice songs again..
well..I found out that...
actually breathe not bad...by g dragon also...
oh and kara - Mr. ...nice song..^^...
thanks to karyn...I'm addicted to claire's songs lately...
seriously...her songs really can tell my feelings well...><...
anyway...I'm still wondering what's in kar's mind? hmm...
since she doesnt want to tell me...
then the only thing I can do is...cheer her up?!
karyn!! dont be sad or confused! just be yourself? haha...
shoo shoo~ negative thoughts...^^...

ok...let's not talk about this,...
hmm... went out with hy and wy today...for movies!! haha
today mmg siao...watched 2 movies in a row...><...
we watched tsunami at 12pm and where got ghost at 2.30pm..
no time for lunch...well...I skipped my breakfast also...
was busy helping my dad to type quotationsssss the whole morning...==
so I was late for todays outing...
sorry hy! sorry wy! haha...paiseh...
since hy described what I wore today...so...hehe...XD
well...hy wore a plain white shirt with collar...and jeans...><...
ohya...and slippers..haha...
same goes to wy...just that she wore a black one...
btw, wy's shirt has the same design as boey's...
hmm...I mean almost...><...lol

tsunami is so damn nice!! haha...
I like the cute little couple...haha...damn cute!! and funny!
the girl abit sampat anyway...haha...
but I dont like the ending..
the guy sacrificed his life in order to save a stupid guy...Zzz...
btw...I know I laughed alot...haha...><...paiseh...
maybe that's the reason why I dont feel so cold like both of you...
keep complaining nia...haha...><...

where got ghost...
my god..this movie damn...lame? haha...but funny also la...
not that scary anyway...><.. abit creepy...><...
gonna watch this movie with family again on sun..^^...

we went benefits today!! ahah...saw maybe baby..><...
the perfume micky using now?
went to etude house also...
but dont dare to take a look at the products...
cuz the promoter came to us... felt paiseh...><...
so we walked away...bet the promoters feel mm song? haha...

met boey after movies....><...
sorry boey..didnt know there's msg...haha...
cant really hear the ringtone...><...
next time text hy or wy..haha...they reply faster..^^...
btw!! you still owe me starbucks!! me and hy I mean..
we dont want ribena or coke...Zzz....

hmm....wy and hy ciao at 5 something...cuz they got tuition...
so left me and boey that perasan old man...==...
chatted a while then ciao...haha...
but i have to say...you guys damn chun one la...
go malacca with 100+ pocket money? o.O...

okok...think I should end this post now...damn long...o.O...
anyeong~ ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home