Thursday, September 10, 2009

hmm....

aiya...yest too tired d...so didnt come online..
hmm..missed a nice day...><...090909!!! wakakkaka

btw...I'm not in the mood to blog now...
so...let's jsut make this short..^^...
I "forced" myself to update...haha...
hmm...we actually dissected frog today...
of cuz I dont dare to touch the froggie...TT...
I saw all the internal organs...eww...
and the heart...><...and the shit too...sakai zukuan...damn disgusting...=S
nvm...haha...once in my life time... ><...

aiya...boey ah boey...
you still owe me one starbucks!!

stop complaining about my friends la...lolx
you also didnt give me my present yet!!
haha..STARBUCKS!!!

btw...mh ah mh...
you also.. you should have confess yest mah...
dont know how to zhen xi...aiya...sat bai sat bai... lolx...

that's all for today...lazy blog d...toodles..^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home