Friday, August 28, 2009

I just dont love you no more~

I just realised I posted 3 posts in a day on 25th aug?! o.O...but of cuz..diff time la?lolx..these days are really driving me nuts..my god..siez..Zzz... why h1n1? haiz..no more outing with friends...yest is the only day I went out...sienz.. ==...

Know what? I'm suppose to sit in my tuition centre now...but...Zzz...I need help my dad to 'work'..so...end up I need to skip the tuition which I dont really want to...now..I need to face the comp for duno how many hours just to print out all his stuff...It might take 4 to 5 hours to finish up all these printings..Zz..my god...Zzz..sien... I hate this hols!! TT..I miss school days..I miss my friends too althought I just saw them yest? haha..but schooling is fun...dont you think so? xD

actually I'm in bad mood these days...I duno why? just feel sad without knowing the reason? maybe the only reason is too sien...that's why I'm here bloging...haha...I seldom update my blog one...but since I got ntg to do...so just update la...actually blogging is quite fun..it's a nice place to express your own feelings..

oh...there's a song I wanna share it out here...and that is...Dont love you no more by Craig David.. I feel so comfortable and relax when listening to this song...it just make me feels so...nice..^^.. the lyrics ok la...but I like this 3 lines...

I guess this time it really is goobye
you made it clear when you said
I just dont love you no more...

btw..you can check this song in my music box...^^...
tata~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home