Thursday, June 18, 2009

worst week ever...TT

my results sux...TT...I'm gonna die soon...I dont dare to tell my parents about it...cuz it's terrible...haiz...Terry said disaster when I told him my mark... haiz... and my parents arent in good mood these days... I scare if I tell them the results...wohoo~ I will be seeing you guys from heaven...TT...haiz...dont wanna talk about it d... anyway...this week is my worst week ever...my god...auditions...haiz...sux...my solo singing was sux.. and my group...we sang "bolero"...well... practically we ruined the song... my god... damn weird leh...haiz... luckily we sang first before other ppl came in...but I saw pn. gan's face was like...=X.... well...two words can describe the whole thing...WEIRD & BAD!!! haiz... oh.. our dancing group...hehe...last min gao dim everything... geng leh...but the dance majority ky solo... so the dance quite...boring? and we keep repeating the steps...sorry sorry sorry sorry naega naega naega monjyeo...lolx? well.. actually we are out of time to learn new steps... and the day before...ek and ky fight...that really pissed me off...lol... wasting time only la...audition is just around the corner and they are fighting there...wth...Zzz...but ky got abit panas baran...to be honest...damn mm song him one lorr...Zzz...nvm...althought we finished the whole dance...but I dont think it's good enough for us to pass the audi...cuz...other groups are better than us.. and my ballet...well...too short? and... hmm...messy? haha...cuz we had one prac only...we learnt everything in 2 hours...haha...dont think we stand a chance anyway...cuz.. according to jac...mel's group dance quite well... haiz...nvm...we still got next year? haha... gambadeh la.. the result is coming out tomorrow...so...all the best? haha...or should I say? good luck? XD

oh ya...about the chinese camp!!! lolx...pai seh paiseh...it was really fun!! wohoo~ quite tiring also... I WANT TO RONDA!! lolx... damn unfair la... girls should go out and ronda too mah...why must we stay in the room and sleep...Zzz...haiz...nvm... me and wy were placed in "turtle group" aka ninja turtle...lolx...^^...our slogan damn yeng!! haha...wat wat xin feng wu gui...zhong yu zu zhang...wei hu gui fa...zhun cong gui zi...pei yang gui xing...lolx...then go turtles! ha! lolx...ninja turtle punya pose...XD...it was quite fun actually...ming feng was selected to become our group leader...hehe...he looks abit like pan wei bo...but...wy and hy say no...=/...nvm...lolx... no comment on that...lolx...oh ya!! the most important ppl I havent mention...later she'll kill me...lolx...pei huey was our fu dao yuan...haha...she's quite cute? lolx...and abit? well...38? haha...but she's really good to us...and funny too... haha...^^...nice to meet you pei huey...lolx...XD...and the "show" was interesting! lolx...jeffrey, damn geng one lorr...lolx...what a good excuse? lolx...well...only turtle group and kar's gourp know what am I talking about...lolx...

wow...I'll need to stop now...if not I will go on and on...another long post again...lolx...
all the best for tomorrow? or good luck? lolx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home