Tuesday, August 25, 2009

My 10th post?! lolx...

finally~ finally~ my 10th post..haha... actually it's quite hard for me to get 10 posts..lazy update mah...unlike kar's...fuiyoh...100 posts d...pro pro..XD..hehe...
oh~Everybody good morning!! it's 2.30 am now!! wakaka...damn early!! hols...dont wanna become early bird..wanna change to owl d..XD...nah...kinda hyper here...duno why also? I cried this afternoon..well not really cry..just...sad?emo? I've no idea what I was thinking...my mind went blank while listening to "you are not alone" and one japanese song... haiz...duno what's wrong with me these days..quite emotional... yest I cried too..there's a fan made vid..about shinki..of cuz..XD...quite touched...I cried when chang min says

5 - 1=0!!


동방신기!Always Keep The Faith!! ^^...
DONG BANG SHIN KI!! AZA AZA HWAITING!!

Ok..let's change to another topic..^^...I'm addicted to online games lately...haha...sdo and sa...sot sot d..sdo still ok...cuz it's a dancing game..but..sa...fuiyoh...I really suckz at it..my god..duno how to aim..let ppl kill only nia..Zzz..today played with cf, dan and andrew...izzit andrew? aiya..cant really remember d...let ppl kill till blur blur dei tim...haha.. eveytime 100% KO! lolx... so I hide only...but still get killed...Zzz...nvm...the game is nice anyway..just that i dont like being the one who get killed everytime?...lolx...AIM!! AIM!! AIM!! SHOOT!! SHOOT!! SHOOT!! lolx...siao d...
actually me and hy are planning to play sdo now...but duno why everybody is busy over blogging? haha...update? change layout? haha...oh yeah! I lost all my links and chatbox after changing my layout...haiz...TT...need to relink and do all those unnessary stuff...haiz... nvm ba...
aiya..dont want to write anymore...wanna do tag ques now..hehe..^^... btw, wy! I agreed with you! want to improve eng d... damn broken...like what pn.lee used to say...chinglish...lolx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home