Friday, August 21, 2009

^^!! Alway Keep the Faith!! ^^


^^!! Alway Keep the Faith!! ^^
As you can see...I didnt update this thingy for...err...one month? haha..but who cares...XD...lazy update la...nothing to write...eventhough there's something for me to write...I still dont...feel like...errr...updating it? haha...just leave it dead la...haha... Maybe Sometimes I will update? XD...
Know what? It's 6.15 am now!!! wohoo~ and I'm still here...blogging...XD... now quite sot and blur blur...haha...yest I was damn tired wei!!! can you imagine that I actually stapled 2k pcs of docs? and repeated the same movements for 2k times? my god...my neck and my back!! TT...hy! you must help me massage d...XD...damn tired... but I still came online yest midnight..for what? to post my ALWAYS KEEP THE FAITH drawing in shinki forum.. there...there...thats the one...XD...well I posted it here too...hehe...I wrote it myself wei...XD...it's simple though...but it took me 8 to 10 mins to finish this...haha...cuz I was rushing to help my dad to.."work" aka staple..xD...so yea.. I rmb yest I off my comp one...but think I pressed the wrong thing...haha...I pressed restart I think...and I went to sleep immeadiately after pressing it...so...haha...I was so shocked when I woke up this morning...blur la blur la...XD...that's me..blur all the time...nvm.. aiya...need to go down now...XD...maybe one month or 2 months later? you will see a new post here? or maybe just take one or 2 days or 1 week for me to update my blog? haah...nvm la...I dont care..eh eh eh eh eh..I dont care..eh eh eh eh eh...XD...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home