Saturday, June 27, 2009

Haiz...

haiz...why everyone blames me? my god? Hy blames me cuz she cant watch transformer on sun... and I didnt ask my parents? hy, you have to understand... I dont dare to ask my mum d...whenever I say a word about movie...I'm the one will face the music.. and they are really depress these days...what can I do? many things just happened in a sudden...and I dont really like it...my god... I tried to let myself happy in school and play around...sakai around? I dont really mind you guys say me sakai or siao or whatever...but now...both of you blame me again for not going sun prac?! I told you guys d... my relatives are coming to my house tomorrow!! 3 cars!! i dont think my mum will fetch me there.. she sure ask me to accompany my grandparents? what can I do? I know the raptai is on tues? but what can I do? I just get the news today...my grandfather just called and said he's coming with 3 cars.. my house will be full of ppl...where can I go? my dad is going to pd...and my mum is the only one at home to take care of everyone...so how now? I cant leave my mum alone... see..sometimes I dont really get what you guys thinking... I duno why you guys mm song me? and I'm really speechless now... haiz...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home