Friday, August 28, 2009

Movies day...^^

Hey yo! I'm back here to update my blog..lolx!! damn sien la...what a boring hols...Zzz...I thought hols should be fun..but this term...totally terbalik...Zzz...sien sien sien....==...

ohya..let me make this clear..lolx...actually my last post was pointless...just suddenly think of miracles? then just simply write?! since I was sooo damn freaking sien...==... lol...you guys think too much la? what are you guys suspecting at? Zzz...but it's true that I wasnt in a good mood that night...thanks hy! thanks kar! thanks for cheering me up..^^...but I still support my point...I really dont believe in miracles..I'm more on facts...hehe..^^...so yea...^^... oh! need to mention another friend here...hehe...he's kind tho...^^...thanks for cheering me up..shaun..^^..is that the correct spelling? lolx...paiseh...thanks for the drawings too...It really helps..aligatogaizaimas...^^

Aha! todays outing was ok?! well..to me...duno? maybe I was over excited on the day before...so I wasnt in mood today? my mind went blank and dreaming all the time...duno what I was thinking? haha...sot sot dei one me... haha..

actually we had extra class this morning... organized by mr.pek ( our new physics teacher...hmm...he's really young man...==)...but thanks to him...if not I wont be going out with you guys today..xD...let's just make this short...haha...try to cut out some stupid parts...XD...well...we watched 2 movies in a row...haha...at cineleisure...both movies also 18 and above...surprisingly all of us get to walk into the cinema? haha...that ppl didnt check properly nia..xD..or we really look that mature? Zzz...nvm...aiya... let's just talk about the movies...XD

orphan- well..this movie...not bad? but a bit boring? haha...actually I was expecting something really really really scary...but it doesnt seems that SCARY...haha...but I did jumped..and scared...XD...paiseh...luckily I wasnt sitting on the side places...TT...I bet I will scream and run away...lolx...jkjk...XD...

dance flick - hmm...this movie...quite lame? I mean very lame...haha...it is actually a combination of diff movies...watch till I kelam kabut... the movie was short tho... Zzz...nvm...

ok...think I'll have to stop here...another long post again...Zzz...btw...I forgot to mention who are the ones went...haha...got me, hy and wy of cuz...Zzz...oh...mh, cf, ze and sj (the well known gay group)...lolx... ok...stop right now...tata...anyeong...^^

oo...wait wait..before that...I wanna share a pic here...hehe...as u know..I'm a tvxq freak...what to do? they are hot man...cant stop myself from loving them...XD...I know I'm abit over reacted..just ignore me..will you? lol

OMG..isnt he sezy...XD...I love this pic man..XD
p.s. Hey ppl! This is a thursday, 27th aug 09 post...sorry for posting it late...XD...paiseh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home