Monday, September 7, 2009

Daorae...^^

do you know how long I've been waiting for this day to come...><... and now... wakakakakak~



TATATATA...this is DAORAE!!! the korean bbq restaurant!! wakakaka... SHINKI went there before!! wohoO~ and I just had my dinner there...to celebrate my so called "belated birthday"..lolx!!


once I stepped in, the boss said anyeonghasaeyo...which simply means hello~ haha... btw...I dont think the touke know eng...cuz he used sign language when talking to me...><...haha...will tell you why he talked to me...be patient...^^...haha...well.. after we placed ourself...the waiter gave us the menu...all of us were like...ok?! what should we do now? or should I say what should we order...><...haha...how embarassed it was...we sat there for so long... looking at the menu over and over again..my dad insisted me to take order..but the prob is...I dont even know how the foods taste like...><...I didnt even try a kimchi before...><...

we gave up at last...we asked the tauke to gai siu some nice foods to us...haha...he was like...wait wait...then a waiter came...lolx...btw...I wanna stress that koreans are really fair!! my god...><... I think I should use TOP as my body shampoo...><... haiz...nvm...okok...let me continue...hmm...the waiter came and introduce some nice foods to us...and my dad decided everything...I bet he was really hungry after the hard works today....haha...so...we ordered one bbq chicken...one bbq pork...and err...some..kimchi soup + maggie...paiseh...I dont really know what is that known as...but it's delicious...><...

while we were waiting for the foods to arrive...I took this opportunity to walked around and snap pics...
my god...my mind cant stop telling me that...SHINKI came here before!!! hahaha...
and I'm here having my dinner...wow! it feels so good!! damn happy...><..





it's so real!!! it's real anyway...the signature!! TT...how I hope I can take it home...><... should I go and rob it tonight...=/


TT...I want the signature!! TT...



shinki and the chef...btw...I cant see chang min....=/



ok...when I was about to take more pics along the staircase...o.O...(wow...there's lots man!! my god...) the restaurant got 2 floors btw...haha...we should have go up there and eat...it feels so...tradisional...><...and that's the place shinki had their meal...><....
okok...let me continue...when I was about to take more pics...haha... my bro asked me to go back to my seat...the foods had arrived...I was like...OMG...so fast...><...


looks spicy but it isn't spicy at all...><...it tastes good anyway..I like the kimchi!! wakakakak...


bbq...^^...nice!! oishi~ ><...

wow!! I was damn full...><...the foods are really delicious...yummy yummy...aiyin!! you are right!! kor foods taste good!! wakakka...><...but seems like my bro dont really enjoy it...haha...he hate spicy foods anyway...lolx...
ok...after that I decided to continue my adventure to take more shinki pics...haha...well..It was quite paiseh to walk around and take pics...but..I cannot miss this chance...I duno when will be next time I can come again...><... haha...btw...the tauke saw me taking pics around like siao ki...><...haha...he came to me and said take more pics...take as much as you like...haha...he said this to me using sign language..><...actually I felt quite paiseh and embarassed...><...but...haha...he was quite friendly though...haha...

this is the upper department...haha...all koreans I bet...><...we should have sit here...



2nd asia tour concert poster!! my god!!! I nearly scremed when I saw this...I missed the concert..TT




forum gathering...haha..to celebrate junsu's birthday last year...actually i wanted to go...but my parents dont let...so...what to do..haiz..TT...



birthday wishes to micky...><

korean foods arent cheap at all...the bill kills my eyes..@@... do you know that we actually ate 100++ bucks...my god...but all of us are really full...and I feel so satisfied now!
thanks daddy! thanks mummy! ^^...
when we were about to leave the restaurant...he said thankyou to my dad...hmm...it sounds weird...=X..then he bow to my mum and he actually pai my shoulder and said kamsamida...><

wow!!! there still got lots of pics I didnt upload...bcuz I wouldnt have enough space or time to upload everything...><...haha...this is just more than enough...hahah...only cassie feel happy seeing all these pics...but for those who are no interested...they might feel I'm really siao and lame...haha..but I dont care how ppl think...just be yourself!! wakaka...I LOVE SHINKI!! and I'm NOT SHY to admit it...^^...dong bang shin ki!! saranghae!!! always keep the faith..^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home