Wednesday, September 2, 2009

it's just a normal day..^^

well... today is known as...hmm....gui jie..XD...lolx... it's better to stay at home though...=S
but at the same time...it's my birthday too...Zzz...
hmm...didnt expect much la...just a normal day...^^...thanks kar, thanks hy, thanks wy...and thanks those who wished me...lolx...thanks for all your wishes...haha...especially kar...wow...you really wished me everywhere..o.O..haha...and ws...love ya...XD...jac too...haha...siao siao one...=X... lolx...><...

finally I made a conclusion...^^...
miracles really dont exist...I really dont belive in it now...haha...
well...gonna start a new lifestyle...and this is a must...cuz I dont wanna suffer anymore. ^^...
aza aza hwaiting! ^^

oh ya..ss501 is coming to one world hotel tomorrow!! wohoo~ just got my dad's permission..^^...hehe...it's gonna be fun? i guess...haha...but..I'm gonna bankrupt soon... cuz we can only get in by purchasing one of their albums..but the prob is...I dont have any..hmm...nvm la...just go there and see leng zai..XD...ss501!! wait for me!! haha...

I'm still hoping that shinki can come...^^...

hmm...nothing much to share about...it's just a normal day..^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home