Sunday, August 30, 2009

Bad mood?!

today is really my bad day... haiz...
nothing bad had actually happened...
just that I'm in bad mood condition these days..Zzz...
I dont feel like talking, texting, onlining, reading or whatever...
just feel...so..lost? lost in nowhere...and cant find my way out..TT...
I know I'd blogged about my bad mood in my last few posts..
but it's true..I couldnt help myself...
everything turns so badly that I couldnt ever imagine...
how I hope I could forget everything when the sun rises the next morning...
how badly I want to get rid of it...out of sight.. out of mind...
but seems like my brain cant understands my words...

miracles?!
what does that mean?
hopeful? hopeless?
it is actually depends on you...
everyone has diff theory about it...
but...for me...
I'm still thinking that miracles do no exist in my life...

well...
when everything has come to an end...
it is time to say goodbye...
let it go...
let it be...
no regrets...
no worries...

as I always say...
everything goes on how it should be...
we cant stop anything from happenning...
so just let the god to decide our destiny...

p.s.
hope I wont be blogging over my sad feelings after this post...^^
hope I will turn back to the cheerful...siao siao me?!...^^
but I'm still hoping miracles could happen in my life...
although I still dont believing it...><

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home