Sunday, September 20, 2009

You're my heart breaker...

You're my heart heart heart heart heart breaker...
naega mwoljalmotaenneunji...
You're my heart heart heart heart heart breaker...
no way~ no way~





HEARTBREAKER...by G dragon...^^...
ACTUALLY...
I dont really like this song when I first heard it...><...
BUT...
when I was youtube-ing yest...I saw this mv...
NOW...
I'm totally in love with song...
cant stop replaying it..><....haha...






HEARTBREAKER mv... I demanded YOU to watch!! lolx...




G dragon is sooooo cute!!!
I like the part...
jike jike jike tae...
damn cute!!! ^^
I love the dance anyway..
very energetic...^^...


btw...
I edited some pics...Heartbreaker...^^...

well...
was addicted to edit pics lately...><...
but still need to improve my skill of designing...haha...
still havent get used to the tools...hmm...=/




I know I'd been posting lyrics and songs in my last few posts...
bcuz those songs I posted..
can express the feeling I'm having now..^^...



colors...
lacha ta...
别在哭了...
最后一次...
(TT...a touching song...you can listen it in my last post...)
知道...
I knew I loved you...
you make me wanna...
(thanks to hy...I love this song also...><)
and lots more...^^...

I have to say that...
I really cant live without MUSIC...
music is part of my life now!!
=D



You're my heart heart heart breaker
You're my heart heart heart breaker breaker
H.e.a.r.t breaker (no way)

I'm out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home