Saturday, September 12, 2009

short hair...><

I cut my hair d!! to short hair!! haha...cant believe that...><...how badly I wanna cut my hair since I was f1? haha... but I just cant...bcuz of ballet...Zzz... and now... I'm stopping ballet for like one year... so..I can use this opportunity to cut it short!! wakakaka...^^... quite happy!! but I feel weird at the same time...hehe... it's like you'd just disposed some heavy load from your head? haha...ok...what a bad description...><... I never cut short hair before...ok...maybe once...=/...that was a nightmare man...I cut my hair when I was six...when I think back...I feel that I was so stupid...why I made a deal with my dad? cutting my hair in turn to get a pair of boots? Zzz...damn sakai la... my hair was like mushroom style...==...dont wanna recall this stupid incident...my god..TT...so... I'm 16 now...and I just cut my long long hair...><...after 10 years...I'm back to short hair again...well... it's kinda weird...haha..my head feel so light now... without the "tail" haha...><...but feel so yeng also...hmm...it might be weird and ugly...wakakaka...but...I dont care la...hairs will grow mah...right...lolx...^^...

aiya...I was in blogging mood just now...
but I've lost the mood now...Zzz...
so...just let this be a short post?! ^^
toodles...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home