Saturday, October 17, 2009

like the melody and harmony in love...=)

ding dong!!
back to update my dead dead dead blog...
but who cares? lolx...

oh..before that...
Happy Deepavali!!!


hmm...ntg much to blog about...
but someone requested me to update it...
so... I'm here to say...anyeong bloggie...haha...

hmmm......
thinking very hard... =/
................................................
what should I blog about? lolx...
exam period...
ntg special happen leh...
everyday study only...=/


like the melody and harmony in love~
this line keep pop out in my mind...
love this song very much...
colours by jae joong and yu chun...^^...
I miss five of them...very very much...
especially yunho...><...
always keep the faith!!
cassiopeia will always stand by you...
and give warmth to you like how the song sounds like...
like the melody and harmony in love~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home