Thursday, October 8, 2009

frienship...^^

I really love you guys as my friends...
I really like being the best friend of yours...
appreciate everything...
having you guys as my best friends is the best thing of the world...

whenever I'm sad...
you guys will stand by my side...
whenever I'm siao...
you guys will always be there too...

I share all my tears and smiles with you guys...
you guys are being so patient to listen me crying over my stupid probs...
I'm really sorry and appreciate it...very much...

secret? what is that?
I dont want this to be the wall between us...
there's no secret between us...
I told you everything about me...
told you how I feel all the time....
told you what my stupid prob is...

this time...
I really didnt mean to hide secret from you...
and I didnt know things will end up like this...

just dont let this small little prob ruin our friendship?
we've been together for 4 years...
and I still can remember when is the first time I met you guys...
remember all those happy memories...
remember all those fights we had...
haha....it's childish and weird though...
just cant remember what's the point of it...
but after those fights..
I'm sure that our friendship gone stronger...
and we know each other better...^^

so...
why dont we just continue the happiness?
enjoy the happiness of friendship...

hope that our friendship will last forever...^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home