Saturday, November 7, 2009

Chu~ <3

do it do it~ chu~ <3>
well...wy..I'm addicted to the melody d...XD...
this song is just so cool...and I like the mv...
but...but...
suli's outfits is horrible...=S...


lazy to upload the vid here...
but link is provided...XD
watch it when you're free...haha...





do it do it chu~ haha...


chu...f(x)'s first single...
kinda love their songs...lacha ta and chu~ haha...
but too bad...they are under sm... (cruel company...==)
f(x) sounds like our add maths chap 1 functions...haha...
I used to call them function group anyway...XD...
f(x) = x+5??
it's a special group name huh... ><...

okok...stop me...
if not I'll continue crap about kor news...XD....
btw...I found out that my posts mostly about kpop...haha...
like my last post...is about jeung yong hwa...
wy said his name sounds abit weird?
but not to mention...he's just so cute!! wakaka...
YUN cuter..XD...

aikks...
let me catch up f(x) - chu live performance first...
tata~

do it do it chu~ XD


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home