Friday, November 6, 2009

Jeung Yong Hwa...=)

knock! knock! haha...
it's 5am now!!wohoo~
and I'm still here updating my blog...><...


tatatata.... addicted to this kor drama lately...XD...


미남이시네요



like one of the member very much!! A.N.Jell... and he is...ta da ta da....






Jeung Yong Hwa!!

><...sweet....^-^


Yeng...=O


cute...^.^

oh yeah... v(^_^)V

was crazy over finding his pics and biodata...o(^.^)o...he is so damn cute... XD...
actually I duno why I sudd like him so much...XD....
maybe it's bcuz of his character in this drama...=)...warm and caring...
watever he did to park shin yi, my heart will pump very fast...
and... my mind cant stop thinking about him.. xD...

obviously...I dont LOVE him...just think that he's cute...=D...

BUT

I love JUNG YUN HO!!!


okok...nvm...just ignore it...=D...
okok....really need to go to bed d...haha...

anyeong...=)
Jeung Yun Ho! Jeung Yong Hwa! Hwaiting!! Saranghae...o(^^)o

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home