Sunday, November 15, 2009

sienz...==

I'm back to keep my blog alive.. ya..I know my blog kinda dead..=/...but...seriously I got ntg to blog about... my life is kinda dull and boring..=/... ntg much happen these days..kinda sien...aiks...still got one more week then the f4s gonna release from the jail of school... I bet f1, f2 and f3 are yelling merdeka now? haha... but... hols sien also... everyday slack at home doing ntg? some of you might say...hols can hang out with friends..do watever you like...can sleep till very late...or wtv...but for me.. school is fun... well.. at least I got something to do in school..like chatting with friends...listen to teacher tell grandmother stories or even play cards? xD... seriously home is just so sien...my mum 100% will nag me.. as you know..my home no maid...so...no school = houseworks...my god..I cant imagine I need to wake up at 9 every morning sweep the floor...do this and that...O.O... horrible nightmare...=S... lazy la...aiks... online also sien actually... for guys maybe ok la...they can game all the while...haha...but for me gaming also will get bored...=/...btw, I was damn lazy to come online yest...I dont even feel like replying my text msgs...=/...I just sat at sofa dreaming... after awhile I met chou gong...cuz too boring d... okok...maybe books can help now.. my parents want me to study anyway...haha..but of cuz I wont study or prepare for next year spm...for your information..I'm not a hardworking girl...I always burn the midnight oil..=S... do you think I will hold books and study chemistry, bio or phys? it's impossible...if I do that...means I'm really bored...xD...

so...my conclusion is...no school = sien... school = sien... my god...everything seems boring to me... aiks...cham lorr... what can I do to make my hols interesting? =/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home