Saturday, November 21, 2009

was out for the whole day! =P

wow! hell! Yest was my bad day ever...I've no idea what is my parents thinking..they keep nagging me like they used to be when I got into the car... but yest was damn annoying and more serious than the past...my god...I didnt say a word for the whole night...haiz..they insisted me to fold the thousands of files instead of letting me sleep...==...they knew I was damn sleepy and tired after the outing...but still..==...nvm...

lets not talk about this...hmm...the outing was quite fun!! haha... but the parents thingy spoiled my mood of the day...=/... hey guys! sorry...was late!! haah...parents went for golfing...=/...they asked me to wait wait and wait...what to do...I duno how to drive..paiseh...and Kamsahabnida!! kerana sudi wait for me..haha!! very gam dong...TT...*cry*..lolx! btw...went outing with the normal old gang..xD...Huiyien, Wenyi, Karyn, Cheefai, Manhim and Zhenearn..lolx...(oh ya...first time coming out with karyn!! xD)

As you know...I was late..so I met them at paddington pancake...haha...I was damn thirsty when I got up there...xD...thanks to kar! haha...I love the taste of water..xD... sudd, ze and cf ciao to somewhere...o.O...weird la them...playing hide and seek? lolx... so left me, hy, wy, kar and mh...after paying the bill... 5 of us headed to cinema... and we decided to watch "the box"... then mh called ze and cf...they were at Popular? o.O..rajinnya...swt la...hols just started and cf want to study? ya I know...spm next year...we must get prepared as soon as we could...so that we wont be that stress next year? but come on! wat for you hold books while you can smell the fun of hols..xD... enjoy la..xD...next year we wont have much time for outing and those...aiks... just imagine next year is our turn to sit in the classroom answering phys, bio and chem..wow...it get into my nerves now..o.O...stop!!

the box - wow! this movie boring.. kinda sien...and it wasnt that creepy or horrible as I thought...haha...I still dont get the story...o.O..what experiment? to test the humanity of mankinds? haha..

before the movie started.. cf and ze were sitting upthere? haha... SFA (this is what wy said..haha)... both of them kinda weird today..=/...lolx...nvm...but when the movie was about to start...ze came down and sat beside mh..but cf still tak sudi to come down...haha...cant see the screen or what? o.O... but after that..he sat beside hy.. lol..swt..==... It was 3.20pm when we got out from the cinema...it's time to say goodbye to karyn! so fast? aiks..time flies... o.O.. actually she planned to walk home from cine...but it was raining heavily...so she called her dad to pick her up from the lobby of the royal something hotel...haha... after dropping karyn there..the rest of us walked to ikano starbucks...as cf had promised earlier...he owed me and hy one starbucks...well..cant remember why he owed me...xD...Thanks CF! haha... when me and cf were holding starbucks to our seats...ze was nowhere to be seen...haha.. his dad came to fetch him home...haha...so ended up 5 of us king gai...talked about the past...how we met and those? haha..kinda fun...GROUP CHAT! haha...xD...after cf left, the 4 of us (me, wy, hy and mh) walked to ou...actually it isnt that far for me...lolx... enjoyed walking there..xD... mh went to find yiming and that gang when we reached ou...so 3 of us walked around to seek for san's present...hmm...=/... and had our dinner there...haha..first time having dinner together.. xD...kinda fun also..reached home at about 9 I guess... aiks...after that is my nightmare..haiz... I just realised I was out for the whole day...xD...geng leh..lolx...

btw...going back to ipoh today but will be back by tmrw..xD... guess cf and mh are on their way to pangkor? hey guys...have fun there ya..^^..lolx...

so...that's it... anyeong..^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home