Friday, May 7, 2010

whee~

wow... I just realised that all my posts are really really long..o.O... haha... so... I think I will make this post short enough... cuz I'm going to tuition in 15 mins time... not much time to update a long post... xD...

went to school today...but sadly karyn wasnt there... PONTENG!! haha...xD... but we had fun in school today... hmm...not really fun lah...but it was way more better than yest... xD... yest was really really sien...o.O... btw.. 3 of us cant go to the penang trip cuz too many people registered for it... aiks... nvm... actually we can plan the trip ourselves... go there by bus...xD... but I'm sure that our parents 100% wont let...xD... nvm~ lolx... but seriously... I feel like going to some trip with my friends... and spent our night in the hotel...xD... I didnt try that before... aiks... sad nia...haihz... nvm... there's always another time...^^...

I have this stupid thinking in my mind now... I wonder will our friendship remain like now after we graduated? hmm... I suppose we are going to diff college... and will study in diff field... of cuz... hmm... I guess I will miss all my friends...aiks... and hopefully we can study in the same college... see how first lah then...^^... still cant decide what to study next... lolx... but hope our friendship will never end....^^....

oopsy... it's getting longer and longer again... whee~ btw, kar... I love the font colour... very greyish... xD... but izzit that hard to read my blog? o.O... lolx... hope you enjoy reading then...xD...

I will read my latest update again and again even though it's long.. xD... I just love to read it... weird me huh~ I guess all of you are the same right? lolx... xD...

ok... off to tuition now... tata~ ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home