Saturday, February 6, 2010

Happy Birthday!! ^^

first of all...I need to wish my beloved hubby..^^...

Happy Birthday Yun!! My hubby...xD

after that...I got to wish my best heung..^^

Happy Belated Birthday Chee Fai..=)

actually today cf is throwing up a birthday party... bbq pool side party...^^...haha... dont worry cf... I will sing happy birthday song to yun one..^^... hehe... dont worry..^^...and be happy...haha!!! oh!! and I'll write "happy birthday yun" on the cake...o(^^)o..haha!! Jk la... ltr you chase me off..haha...><...

it's 5am now...and I'm here..blogging...guess what time I slept? haha...2am!!! lolx.. geng leh... I slept for like 2 hours then woke up... not bad not bad...actually I have no idea why I couldnt sleep...maybe too excited d...yun's birthday...x3...since I couldnt close my eyes at this moment so I uploaded some pics I edited lately... they are not that nice or good tho..but I'm still in the process of learning..><... comment pls...haha... need to improve my photoshop skill...XD...

btw...as you can see.. the pics I edited werent that good... so..I did not stand a chance in ed board... and this told me that my layouts werent good enough to get in... sucks! ><...I was kinda disappointed actually..but nvm...what comes around goes around...life is life... so I will just accept the fate...^^... btw.. I dont dare to give hope on the 24 seasons drum... I dont even want to know the result...I have no confidence now...I scared it's another failure again..><... but somehow... I will still accept the result with a happy smiley face...=D...

guess I have to end my post now before it gets longer and loger...><...
before I put a full stop in this post...there is something I wanna tell yun...
although me and you are far apart..
but as a cassiopeia...
I will always stand by you...
although we didnt meet each other before...
but as a cassiopeia...
I will always keep the faith...
and believing sinki till the end...^^

once again...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUNG YUNHO =3...
&
CHEE FAI...^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home