Friday, January 8, 2010

Bad Day...

today is the hardest day I've been through in 2010... it's only the 7th day of the year...and I broke my promise to stay happy all the time... haiz.. I tried to keep myself happy in every sec every moment..but thing doesnt goes right... something just popped into my mind and I'd made some theory on that... pls dont say I'm thinking too much or wtv shit... that's the thing I'd been observing for some time...and how I hope it wasnt true...but fact is fact...truth is truth... you can't escape from anything...just be honest to yourself and accept it with open hearted... i tried to ignore everything and always hang a big smiley face...but... I wasnt that strong like how I always think I am... I just realized I'm just like the other girls... weak... my eyes flooded with tears...and it flow down unwillingly... but I still smile... for duno what reason..

dont ask me why..dont ask me anything about it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home