Wednesday, November 25, 2009

my shoulder..my neck..my back..

MY SHOULDER!!! MY NECK!! MY BACK!!!
OMG!!! DAMN TIRED LA WEI...T.T

aloha~ wow...I didnt switch on my comp for like..wow!! 1..2...3...4...haha!!! 4 days!! lolx...broke record..xD...good job Yevon!! next time I wanna make it to one week..haha...must train up my self control..xD...

well...let me describe briefly about what I did in the past few days..^.^

as I had mentioned in my last post...I went back to Ipoh..my hometown for 2 days...xD...well...it was a disaster staying there...=X...not that I dont like my hometown or visit my grandmother...just that...I was so damn boring... me and my bro got ntg to do but just slack in the room..doing ntg.. at least my bro got psp to accompany him but me...only phone...kinda lazy to text actually...but I had no choice but texting eveyone...the only thing I can survive with..TT.. phone kept ringing like hell...lolx...too much..too much..xD... actually if my cousin was there I wont be that sienz...cuz we can king gai king gai...TT...but unfortunately..she ditched me and went to work..(part time job). I bet she was really tired...haha...stand for the whole day..serving ppl...pity her...but I feel like giving it a try...haha... it makes me feel challenging...well...my mind kinda siao...just ignore me..xD... 22th Nov...it was her birthday...lolx...HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY JIA YI..^^... but too bad...she need to work on her birthday...we got no choice but to celebrate her birthday at night...after she finished her job...xD... we went redbox to sing k! haha...sounds interesting huh~ but it wasnt fun at all... some unknown ppl came in and kacau...==...we dont even stand a chance to sing la...my bro cousins were damn angry...and they asked us to leave earlier...haha...anyway we have no idea who invited those "ppl" come... =/...weird huh~ lolx... my cousin staight away went to the bed after we got back home...I bet she was really tired...><... I went to bed as well...we didnt talk much actually...haha...but she told me the genting trip...I was invited to go...but I rejected due to some reason...aiks...missed all those fun they had in genting...I hope I was there too..TT...nvm.. next time! o(^^)o...

me and bro were stonning in the room for the next day...and slept for the whole afternoon!! haha..geng leh... after dinner then it was time to say goodbye to grandma..xD... btw...my uncle's shop was robbed...o.O... and he showed us the vid..kinda cool...those robbers took all the jewelry away in a min!! damn fast!! @@...I bet the staff was shocked...and scared..haha..pity her..xD...

so...that's what happened in Ipoh.. sienz la sienz la... I was busy helping my dad to staple those docs now...xD... me and bro were ordered to complete 10k sets each...and so far I've done 9k... 1k to go!! Gambadeh!! will finish it by tomorrow...my shoulder and neck..and back!! hell! tired...pain...TT... but of cuz...my parents will pay me and my bro salary..xD...well...how much? I duno...not sure also...but it's kinda fun stapleing..haha... me and bro watched lots of conan movies...haha...damn cute la him..and kinda smart too... oh oh!! KERORO!! walao!! they are damn cute...haha...got keroro, tamama, kururu, giroro and dororo...xD...now another new member..terara if not mistaken..xD...keroro is so cute!! and funny... ^^...

think is time for me to say goodbye...sudd feel like bloggin...so just switch on my comp..xD.. ok...off to bed now...really cannot tahan d...damn sleepy...nights everyone..^^...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home