Friday, January 8, 2010

Happy Birthday Jac! ^^


Happy Birthday Jac!! o(^^)o

I have been knowing you since standard 3..remember the first time I saw you..you had a bun tied neatly behind your head and walked gracefully into our dancing class...I still can remember the scene very cleary...^^...phew... time flies...in a blink of eye... we'd come to the graduation year...form 5...let me count...we knew each other for almost 9 years? o.O.. hmm... flashing back those memories we had together... your smile... your haha sound.. your so called "cute" expression...your weird faces..and err... your dirty thinking? lolx... the time with you is fully filled with laughters and happy moments...^^...
well...although we aren't as close as before...
but..you are always my best friend..^^...
I'll never regret to have you a my best friend...
friends forever...
hope our friendship will never end...=D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home