Saturday, January 30, 2010

uknow Yunho..^^



I just edited this for fans captures as yun's birthday is just around the corner...so... to be a responsible "ban zu"..I was ordered to change the header due to oppas' birthday...and next will be chang min..^^...

I'm worry... worrying that I couldnt get into ed board...I duno why I wanna get in so desperately...no matter how badly I wanna involve myself in this... but I know I wont stand a chance as my layouts were not outstanding enough and they were all sucks... aiks...nvm...lets just hope for the best when the name list is out? ^^... btw...congrats wy!! hehe... successfully get into the graphic department..^^..chukkahae..o(^^)o

actually this is suppose to be a short update...xD...but I dont want my post looks short... here's the plan... I will tell you brieftly what I did yest...><...

almost 12.30 am now...but I'm still awake... just to finish out the header for fans captures...xD... sorry for not replying your msgs... was busy editing photo...><...paiseh paiseh... lolx... anyway yest was a tiring day (the pointer just past 12am..^^)...our school organized "merentas desa"...o.O... I took care of the traffc instead of running bcuz of laziness...><...though I'm not a professional traffic conductor..but I tried my best not to let the car hit the students or me myself..xD...somehow I managed to handle it..^^...wohoo~ luckily everything went smoothly...><... blue house got first anyway and yellow got 3rd...=/... hwaiting yellow house!! xD... ok...we had dance prac after school..^^..finally learned wedding dress from ym...lolx...although it's just part of the chorus..not all..haihz...but it was kinda fun... will try to learn the whole dance...btw, the rhythm of the song just couldn't get out of my mind...^^...the beat...the melody...just makes me feel so comfortable...makes me feel so warm..^^...taeyang is cute anyway!! hehe... okok... after the dance prac..I ran to ou...o.O... to catch up a movie... gam ngam my bro got an extra ticket... so I ran as fast as I could just to reach there in time... and I did it...although I missed the front part...just a little bit...xD... "tooth fairy" was kinda funny... but I cant feel the humour on it... maybe I was way too tired to laugh or I dont have the mood? =S...phew... I walked aimlessly in ou with krs uniform after the movie...awkward huh~ everybody was like staring at me...and gave me the feeling like.."with is this girl wearing..." I even heard some girls were giggling and discussed about it...==...siao one...aiks... straight to tuition after ou section...I was surprised at myself... I managed to concentrate on wat Mr.Pang was teaching... o.O...not bad huh~ surprisingly...hehe..^^...but I can feel the tiredness straight after tuition... ><...

ok...eyes are closing... dont think I can tahan anymore...ciao~ ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home