Monday, January 25, 2010

aloha~

aloha... o(^^)o... another random update in the early of the morning...wohoo~ damn cool huh~
I've no idea why I'm here now at this time... it's only 5.40am and I've done cleaning up myself...kinda weird...I think I was awakened by the dream... I seldom have dreams...and whenever dream comes...its 100% not a nice one... I cant really remember what was it about... but one thing I'm kinda positive of... that's neither good nor bad... I just couldnt rate the dream as I've banned my mind from flashing back.. the only thing I could remember was the scene...the scene of raining.. kinda lame huh~ (ya! ==) ok...wtv...just ignore this part...

actually I have ntg much to share right now... the other part of me forced me to update...xD... and so...here I am here I go..xD...btw, I went fb just now..and I realised I got only 195 friends??? and that's so..little...o.O...ohya... I seldom add ppl as friends so...is that the reason why my friends only up to 195? haha... lazy la.. lolx...plus I duno who to add also...takkan simply simply go click the phrase "add him/her as friend" lolx... actually my mind was running out of topic..so I'm just simply crapping to make my post looks longer.. lolx...

ohya...I thought of something to share d!! wakaka..I'm a genious...xP...okok... well... I went to 《988 巡回签唱会》last friday at ou.. So..I decided to go "the curve" after school and take a bath at kar's house! thanks kar!! xD... actually I planned to watch movie before I meet my parents at the curve..but thing doesnt goes right...o.O... the tickets are selling at 25 bucks each (platinum)... deng! so I just went down and have my lunch at mcd... I was supposed to be hungry by that time...cuz I didnt eat a thing from the time I opened my eyes till 2.30pm... but after I bought the foods and placed it infront of me...I sudd lost my appetite...but the other side of me forced me to eat as I wasted 6 bucks on it... TT...I was way too full and couldnt finish everything... in the process of finishing up the foods.. mum called and said she was about to arrive...so I quickly packed up the foods hoping that my parents can finish it for me... haha... they really ate all the fries but nobody wants the coke...so I just threw it away..><... after that.. my dad decided to go sing k...xD...I was kinda happy!! the last time I went k was the time with my friends..><... while choosing songs...I saw something that cheered me up so badly!! haha...I saw lots and lots of kor songs!! wohoo~ and I didnt expect that they even got f(x) songs..lacha ta and chu~ plus... wedding dress and where you at...heartbreaker is included as well...my god...oh ya..and ss501 love like this!! haha...that really freaks me out...I choosed all the songs I know...but I didnt get to sing everything at last...mum "chap gor"...TT...sadnya... ok...crap alot... nw back to the main point..xD... the pointer almost reaches 8.30... 988 campus gathered up at the side stage... and the head asked us to memorise the lyrics cuz we have to go up to the stage and sing...><..of cuz..without mic...btw... when I was ordered to throw the posters to the audience...I accidentally hit some guy...and he looked kinda blur... I was laughing all the way on the stage...damn kao...haha...><...okok..ignore that part...so...after we sang the main song.. we have actually done our work ON stage...but we still have to record something for chinese new year..I was simply crapping when answering those ques... @@...I've no idea what I said...but I did stress that I'm a cassiopeia...><...funny huh~ haha...phew... it was almost 10.30 when everything ended... I was kinda sleepy that time.. and yet...I should be hungry...but no appetite...dont know what's wrong with my stomach that day...maybe I wanted to sleep more than eating..xD...so yea...

wow!! it should be a short post..but it ended up to become a long post... crap only nia...I wasted 30 mins on this post...siao man..o.O...okok la...I go down to have breakfast first... ><...off to school!! see you guys in school then..tata...^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home