Tuesday, January 19, 2010

New Layout

Teehee~ I'm back to update again... ^^... (who cares..=/)

anyway..I think I'm abit abnormal compared to others... I'm an early bird actually and always update at this time...6.00am!! haha...cool huh~ ^^... comp in my room mah..what to do... can online anytime.. (syiok sendiri..xD) jk la...^^...ehemm... time to give some advise...*dont learn from me..this is definately not a good thing to learn...^^

did you realise something?
no...
o.Olll

(learned this writing style from hy's previous post...xD... being lame here too...^^...)

see see!! can you see that!!! haha...my new layout!! come on! isnt it obvious that I changed my layout?! black --> white...hehe...
wohoO~ kinda cool! the light blue is just so sweet...and warm..^^... I spent most of my sunday on this...TT...and I was unable to finish my hw...aiks.. *cross fingers* xD...to be honest..actually I was just being a lazy pig to do the hw..and cant keep my eyes and mind and hands away from comp...SPM is really not a good year...very stress...you cant stay away from homework... you ought to do every single work for the preparation of SPM...haiz... how I hope I'm as smart as Einstein...but could this be possible? haha...

this is just so random..actually I just wanna post a new entry with my new layout...isnt the layout looks so sweet? praising myself again.. XD... actually I wanna change the font...but kinda lazy to find another suitable font to match my layout...however..this is just perfectly good..so...just remain the font la..if not the editor would have kill me for changing her code as I wish..xD...

well...since I woke up so early today...so..time for breakfast...see you guys in school later..^^...it'll gonna be a tough day anyway... haiz...

ps.btw... thanks for keeping my cbox alive...3 of u spam my cbox kao kao..geng...lolx...

Yevon! hwaiting!! ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home