Thursday, January 28, 2010

jaejoong oppa~ saenggilchukkahamnida..^^

just ignore the last post pls...that post sucks... (all your posts are sucks la yevon...) okok... fine... hmm...well... another 6am update again...><...I sudd feel the "omm" to update...know what's tat means? ><

I will just let this be a short post as I dont have much time on this...later need to rush down and have my breakfast if possible..><..I was short of time lately...time really flies... everything just past in a blur...o.O... and it's already 28th today!! WOW!! In a blink of eyes... today is the 28th day of jan...and teacher had marked a cross on wy's attendance list... haha... overslept la...><... me..terbalik...I woke up at 4.30...just to finsih all my hw...and yet...the hw is till with me... teacher didnt ask to pass up also...damn it..wasted my sleeping time...was so tired and went to bed at 11 last night...beh tahan d...

actually I dont really duno wth I was trying to say...it's just so random...another random update again.. you can ignore if you want to... I'm not asking you to ignore it..but just that...aiks...nvm...lazy explain...><....

ways to reduce stress...><
1. no spm!!
2. no school!!
3. no class!!
4. no tuition!!
5. smile always..^^

ok..I'm just being lame right here..^^... but I like the fifth one!! hehe..smile always...

oh ya...before I end this post...I wanna wish jaejoong oppa!!! yun's wife..><...aka wy's hubby? o.O

JaeJoong Oppa Happy Belated Birthday!!
sorry for the late wishes... I know I have been a really bad cassie...but 26th is my happiest day in 2010!! everything went fine...and that's the day I got my suju con ticket too!!
you cheered up my life and bring lucks to me too...love ya always... saranghae..^^...

off to breakfast now...ciao...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home