Wednesday, May 5, 2010

OMG!! xD

OMG OMG OMG!! REALLY OMG!! O.o

what a wonderful day!! xD... I love wednesday!! xD...

ok.. today I went to school as usual... nothing much happened... but rohini's period did lighten up my day!! she is so darn funny and entertaining too... I kinda love her class... fun!! ^^.. and FUNNY!! haha... guess what? her rudest word is... GET OUT!! o.O... I was like... wth? this is the rudest word she can use? for me the rudest word to ask ppl get out from the class is f*** off! lolx... maybe there's some other words ruder than this? haha... tell me pls... I would like to know... haha.... 5 teratai... for the first time...love cik lo... xD... she came into our class and saved the world... shoo shoo rohini! now is cik lo's class... you cant do anything...boohooo~ xD... but I think yi ming got into trouble... aiks... bless him... hope she wont balas dendam on his brother? very mou gu leh... ><... ok... we did ntg in sej... as usual... teacher gave up on 5 teratai d... I think she really dont know how to teach our class... xD... paiseh neh... lolx... so after sej is chem time!! haha... normally i wont bother what she said in class.. or even finish up her work... but today all of us was chionging with our peka... haha... 2 somemore...o.O... she asked us to pass up today but none of us managed to finish the 2 pekas... so... the passing up date postoned! xD... phew~ the end of school...^^...

today pn aini said all the setiausaha need to go for meeting at 2.30pm after school... wy said she doesnt want to stay back... so she went home after school? hmm...=/... ok... so... I ganti wy's job to teman hy... haha!! damn sien lah... cuz this is non of my business...and I went in there listen to teacher giving speech or directions on how to get the setiausaha job done... lolx... so... the meeting ended at 3pm and I went to play 24season drum after that... haha... didnt learn anything new... haha... =/... btw... hy? where you went ah? you were like... suddenly dissapeared? couldnt find you leh.. lolx... should tell me before you go mah...lolx... i thought manhim kidnapped you... lolx!! xD...

waited mum for 15 mins... wow!! damn sien... aiks... duno what to do... wait wait wait... lots of "vampire" (mosquitos) man... keep sucking my blood... ==... saw lyonnes and chatted awhile... then cheefai came and said he is not going drum practise on mon cuz he got some really important stuff to do? asked him to tell he dont want... like top secret... o.O... going for adventure or go kill ppl? whack ppl? lolx!! okok... I was totally bored after that... saw jinwei... but I didnt know he was talking to me... paiseh leh... btw... go penang trip lah.... sounds more fun... xD...

4.15pm... my mum had finally arrived!! o.O...it was raining... so I quickly get into the car... hehe... the first thing I asked my mum when I got in there was...

"mum... did hailuo called? "

my mum didnt say anything but she shoked her head... i expected this... but I did felt abit disappointed at that moment.... then I saw my phone... so I took it and checked the called and answered record... I was kinda shocked when I saw hailuo... I was like? huh? my mum called hailuo to ask or what? then I asked my mum again...

"No lah... got hailuo meh? where got? I didnt call them also..."

ohuh~ haha!! my mum burst into laughter after that... xD... and she continued...

" They called lah... you passed the audition d... but there is this 2nd audition on saturday... better get prepared... need to sing a song and show them any talent you got..."

I was like... half screaming... I was so darn happy!! hahah!!! really really happy!! and shocked too!!! I shouldnt have believe my mum... last time she tricked me too... when I got into car... she told me that my ballet teacher called and said the results was out... but she said she doesnt know my marks and said she think i failed my exam... I was sooooooo sad... so I called my ballet teacher... xD... and the first thing my teacher said to me was "hey! yevon! Congrats!!! you got distinction!!! " I was like... O.O... I stunned there for like 15 secs... and turned to my mum... she was laughing there...again... lolx!!!

well...Really OMG!! haha... I'm so happy and high now!! whee~ so... hope all the best to me on sat audition!! xD... the 2nd audition...actually I'm satisfied with it already... if i really cant pass the 2nd audition, I wont feel sad... ^^... at least I did gained some experience...^^...

Yevon Hwaiting!!! ^^

anyeong~ =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home