Tuesday, May 4, 2010

aiks...

wow... first time... I'm here to update my blog again... xD... nah.. just that I got the urge to write now... xD.. weird me... I know I know...xD... actually I have nothing to share... cuz today is another slacking day... I skipped 2 tuitions... whee~ kinda happy..xD... I shouldn't feel so relax now and sit in front of the comp and blog?! unlike the usual me... I wont come here and blog even though I got free time..o.O... but... here I am! sitting here slacking again...==...wasting my time... haihz... exam is in 2 week times... and I haven't touch a single subject yet... I'm so going to fail my exam for the 2nd time in my life... wait...3rd time...haihz... I dont want to get the last 5 in class... I really hate school exams wei!! last year in school d still need to suffer from SPM... wth man...TT... I dont want!!! haihz... nvm...

eh... I'm getting out of the point... let me continue today's story...xD... went to karyn's house after school.... wait... should be went to ikano with karyn and manhim... haha... actually my main purpose of going there is to buy my beloved shinki's album... "THE BEST SELECTION"!! haha... damn happy wei...xD... I mm se dak open the cover and watch... haha... and the poster... aiks... guess I need to find a spot in my room to paste it... my wall is full of posters now... haha... you will O.o when you step into my room... aha...sure stunned there and said I'm really really crazy... but I DONT CARE... I'm satisfied with my wall now... all my beloved hubbies are there with me everyday... too bad I havent see them in real life before...argh... aiks... nvm... so after buying the album we went to buy mcd ice cream!! oh...before this... haha!! manhim was really really funny!! HAHA!! guess what? when we were about to go up to the first floor... he stood in front of the "going-down" escalator and stoned there... haha... he was actually waiting for the path to arrive so he could step on it and go up... after like 30 secs only he realised he was standing at the wrong escalator!! Haha!! me and kar burst into laughter... really cannot tahan lah manhim!! HAHA!! ok..we had our lunch at ikea... and walked to kar's house after that... on our way back... the sun was really hot... so I hide behind manhim for shade... and kar said smtg that caused me counldnt stop laughing... she said I look like I was ******** ** ******** ***...O.o... wth wei!! lolx... the whole journey was really funny... actually I dont really know what we were laughing at... but... haha! just laugh lu...xD...

bathed at karyn's house and we watched some vids... xD... my god... kar!! I really cannot tahan your senior... her eyes and mouth...o.O... damn funny... I fell down from the chair while laughing at her senior... really cannot tahan wei...o.O... damn funny... haha... after that, my mum called and said she will reach kar's house at 5... so I waited until 5.15... I cant see the shadow of my car... so I called my mum again...she said she's still at the p1 centre... aiks... guess I have to skip tuition again...=/... wtv... so...me and kar played piano while waiting for my parents...xD... kinda fun~ hehe...

finally...my parents reached at 6... phew... when I got out from kar's house... my dad sudd open his car door and shouted why I didnt close the gate for karyn? I was like? huh? why do I need to close the gate as it is an auto-gate...o.O... funny lah my dad... ok... went for dinner after that... and I was too tired... so I took a short nap when I reached home... lolx... so...I decided to skip another tuition again... xD... actually I should study now... but really no mood lah... I'm not those nerds that can sit there and face the book for hours... it will definitely drive me crazy man...o.O...

okok... think I'm gonna end my post now...it's getting longer and longer now... aiks... btw... remember I told you about the audition in my previous post... well they didnt/havent call... (I dont think they are going to call me though... cuz the chances of passing the audi is really really small... like 0.00000000001% xD) TT... nvm... actually I didnt expect much to pass the audition cuz I'm not that good compared to others... just join for fun...^^... all the best for me then? gotta concentrate on studies now!! whee~ toodles...

anyeong...^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home