Monday, May 3, 2010

I'm back...^^

here I come bloggie..^^...actually I private my blog for no reason...=/...just feel like private it... haha...
and I did mentioned that I wanna delete my blog in my previous post...but mm sek dak lah...
got lotsa memories here...=/...paiseh nah... and my blog is really really dead now...
as you can see...my last update was like ages ago...haha...nothing much to write/share?
oh yeah.. I havent done updating about suju con...320!! xD...
or should I say I didn't even write the starting for the con post? =/...
haha...am I a bad kpop fans? hmm... duno? xD

ok...so..just make it a short update...xD...

well.. participated in school Chinese singing contest...not a bad experience though...but no offence that our school sound system is really really suck...no echo at all... my god... ok...dont wanna talk about it... so... I got third for solo...><... and me and kar (duet) got the first placing!! cheers!! ^^... kinda happy actually...oh wait...should be VERY HAPPY!! haha... not bad lah... and guess what? I just realised that the placing I got this year is exactly the same when I was in form 2... haha... I got 3rd for solo and first for group too... and let me recall back when I was form 3... haha... 1st for solo and 3rd for group..o.O...why always first and third one ah? o.O... oh...btw... lyonnes got 2nd this year and mel got first...=/...congrats to both of them... lyonnes is really a good singer...^^...gambadeh girl! ^^

okok... went to halo forest audition on the following day... haha...went there at 11am but only get to sing at...hmm... 2pm? wow...waited damn long... but kinda fun... you can actually meet some new friends there...^^... and I met 4 choir members...not from our school of cuz... chong hwa I guess... my god...their singing skills...o.O... *clap clap* GENG!! and 2 of them are kpop fans...haha...not bad not bad... at least can meet some 同志...xD... met a Cassiopeia too... whee~ ^^... aiks...this reminds me of "legend of DBSK"...TT... I missed the show man...TT... I wanna watch!!! haihzz.. ok! stop sobbing!! gei juk lah! guess what? I saw uncle also...hehe... he is sorta cute though...oh.. and there's this girl from penang...o.O... she really love singing...dont she? o.O... all the best for them and hope they can pass the audition...^^...hwaiting!! ^^...

oh... btw... let me describe how I feel when I got in there...haha... I wasnt nervous at all while standing in front of the 6 judges... kinda comfortable and happy...^^... (too bad 林宇中wasnt there...TT)...then I started to introduce myself and sing...^^... not to mention that the sound system in halo is way more better than school ones... ==... continue! then one of the judges asked if I could play piano? but I'm more confidence in dancing... so I danced instead of playing piano... hmm... they asked a few questions after that and yea... this is the end of my audition...o.O... damn fast right... but I had a wonderful time in there...^^... kinda fun..

o.O... I thought it suppose to be a short post... ok lah... wanna chiong with my hws d...TT... gonna screw up my midterm again!! NOOOO!!! TT...

toodles...^^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home