Thursday, August 26, 2010

^^

back to update again..^^... ok... I finally got the blogging mood now... haha... phew...^^... will update oftenly...><.... haha...

okok... yeah!! tmrw public holiday... got 3 more days to study... haha... but I'm not going to study... I'm not a nerd...as you can see... lolx... well... today's paper was pretty bad...><... my chem paper gg d... haha!! I duno how to do... just simply crap crap crap... I finished the paper quite early...lolx...know why? cuz I dont know how to do...and I wont check my ans... cuz I dont even what the hell I'd written...><... so just let it be lah... haha... phew... but mod maths was quite ok..^^.. hmm... but ah... stupid... I drew the line wrongly... gek sei me...==... and forgot to put all... haihz... 5 to 6 marks fly away d... ==... mm song lorr.. haihz...><... fine fine fine... this time exam my mod maths not counted in my purata also... haihz... ><...

well... still got what to update leh... hmm...oh... went to prac just now... at jeff's office... lolx... not bad... finished the chorus part d..^^... hooray!! kinda fun...^^... my mind is full of wedding dress now...and taeyang!! my god... why is he so cool and sexy...><.. like what jeff said.. he's born to dance...^^... which I'm strongly agree with...Hooray!! lolx...

arghh...!! CNblue maybe coming to Malaysia this year... end of the year...><...SPM ah..TT... I hope they are coming but after my spm or before it!! I must go to support them!! ><... they are my idol wei!! but TVXQ is still the best!! ^^.. haha... and they are sooooooo cute!! especially yonghwa! ^^... fell in love with him when I first saw him in the drama...><...
LOVE LOVE LOVE!! EVERYBODY CLAP CLAP... haha...

fine... I duno what to update anymore... if I continue writing... it will be a bunch of craps... the whole page will be filled up with korea!! korea!! korea!! TVXQ! TVXQ! TVXQ! ><...

okok... time to ciao... my thumb numb d...==.. kinda hard to type... but I still can type very fast...haha!! praising myself... lolx!! ><... ok...anyeong...^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home