Thursday, August 26, 2010

exam...==

yoyoyo! Time to update my bloggy..^^..xD...

okok... yest was my chinese birthday.. 16-7.. I didnt know until my parents told me about it... hmm... ntg special happened... just like a normal day..^^.. but I'm happy! know what? my dad purposely go boil eggs for me... xD... kinda touched...^^... that's the best egg I've eaten in my life... I love you daddy... but too bad.. mum wasnt at home.. she went out with her friends to celebrate her friend's birthday..><... she had sushi as her dinner... and came back quite late... didnt get to see her cuz I went to sleep quite early... hehe... see..I'm awake at this time to study..><.. gonna burn the "early-morning" oil... haha.. wth is that? ><... haihz... I didnt study at all...again.. haihz... I gave up on my trials... I know how important is this to me...><.. but... nvm lah.. I'm not gonna apply college on jan... or scholarship..><.. I dont even know what I want to study after this... aiks.. but will do my best in SPM.. of course...><.. must start study d ah!! haihz... not much time left... I'm soooooooo dead... 神啊!救救我吧!><...

okok... this is random enough... hey...I thought I should be studying now...><.. why am I still here blogging... aiks... just cant concentrate lah...><.. dont care d... just go through everything only...><... gonna sit for chemistry and mod maths later...hmm... chemistry I mou ngan tai d...><... sure...gg... mod maths... I duno...><... no confidence for this time... as I always sleep in the class..><... didnt listen to teacher... anything lah... just hope all the best to me k... haha... although I dont care much about it... haihz... but still... nvm...^^... just try my best... Aza Aza hwaiting!! =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home