Friday, July 23, 2010

argh!!!!

I'm really pissed off now... I cant keep it to myself anymore... I'm gonna explode everything here now! today! at this moment!! my god!! I know I always felt this way... but this time i really cant stand it anymore... I sure that you guys still duno what's going on with me... thought I'm insane or wtv... never realised what you guys did to me... for sure.. you will say I changed d... haha~ yeah right!! my foot!! I'm the one who changed?! you guys were the one...==...

hello~ I'm not your puppet or whatever? and I dont think I'm qualified to be one of your so called "best friends"... well... not even friends...==.... yes... I'm not as attractive as you guys... not as smart as you guys... I'm just a dumbo and doesnt belong to your world... oh yeah... I'm blind... for 5 years... wasted all my time with you guys... being a puppy... following you guys around like a noob... haha~ like I very happy right..==... of cuz you thought I'm insane now... nobody knows how I feel... I'm always the one being ignored by you guys.. I'm always the one that knows ntg... and the last one to know OF CUZ...==... I feel that I'm sooooo stupid... telling you guys everything... open to you guys.. haha~ I wont ever tell you anything anymore even if YOU dulan... only I can tell you secrets but you cant tell me yours... only you can dulan me but I cant dulan you? only I can let you see my phone but you cant let me see... only I can say sorry and I'll never get any apology from you guys... only I'm the bad one and you guys are the good ones... like I very appreciate these kind of treatment?

I'm not mad or unhappy with the incident... ==... honestly I'm really happy to see this happen... but what I'm really mad is because I didnt know anything... you guys didnt even tell me... like "ah~ yevon know duno also nvm one lah~"... ==... even when you want to tell me... you go ask kar to tell me...not you yourself... keep saying...oh kar also know mah... tell her la tell her la... wow... so afraid to tell me right... like I will kill you if you were the one telling me...==... yes! I really dulan now! I know why jac left our gang... and I know exactly how she felt that time... she was ignored by us... so do I...

haha... so... this is well known as the.... what? friendship? MY FOOT!! five years of best friends? all fake one... ==...

yes... I really cannot stand my anger anymore... I'm not a dead volcano... I'm still very active...and will explode any moment... I wont private my blog this time... and let you guys read... last time I dont dare to scold you guys in here... and now I dare... know why? last time I still hoping that you guys might change... but I was totally wrong... and I wont hope on that anymore? I scared when I post this out we might not like each other... maybe cant be friends also... but I wont think so much now...==...

if you guys think that I'm wrong and you are right... wow~ just go ahead... I dont care...==...

so this is the so called "" haha~ five years of friendship~"... very insulting right...==

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home