Saturday, May 29, 2010

first training

guess what... I'm writing this is the dark... can even see my keyboard... luckily I can remember the position of the alphabets.. xD... geng leh...

Yunho : Darling, why dont you turn on the lights?

Me : omg! yunho you are here!! ^^

Yunho : I'm always here just that you dont know.. xD...

Me : saranghae oppa!! xD...

Yunho : saranghae...^^... go turn on the lights von...^^...

Me : VON~ xD... okok... * go turn on the switch* eh... oh yeah!! oppa... my room no electricity... haihz... TT... sad me.. but luckily the aircond still working.. xD

Yunho : oh.. ic... haha... faster finish this post and go sleep... not good for you eye sight... ^^

Me : Yes SIR!! ^^

ok... sudd got this idea from kar's blog... haha.. kinda fun actually... xD... sorry kar for copying you... no copyright one right? xD

okok... yeah.. my room no electricity... only my room and my bro's... lolx... but luckily the aircond is still working... if not I would have die..xD... haha!!

ok... so...today!! hehe... first training class!! whee~ VERY EXCITED!! haha... I mean VERY!! lolx... and VERY FUN too... haha... as you know... I'm not those shy and quiet person type... I will go mix around and talk talk and talk non stop... haha... luckily the people there not that quiet also...can talk talk..xD...

so I reached there at around 3.50... wow... damn crowded!! lolx... imagine 60 ppl squeeze at the reception... damn geng... haha... after the first section students came out... then all of us went in immediately... lolx... then I saw a new friend... knew her in first audition.. glad that she still remember my name.. not bad huh~ xD... ok... after that...stanley came in and take our attendance and separate us into 4 groups... I was placed in the 7th group... morning section got 4 groups and evening section got 4 groups... so... there's around 120 ppl in this training...xD... my group members all very young man... haihz... feel that I'm really old... the eldest in our group is 18... o.O... think they separate us according to the age? haha... duno? xD... nvm... so... I met some new friends there too of cuz... haha... since I'm so talkative... I was in high mood all the time... keep talking about kor stuff... got one elf there..xD... haha...

so... selina teacher came in and gave us 2 hours briefing... lolx... then we had 1 hour break... I didnt know this at first... I thought I'm gonna have my dinner alone... but luckily there's a new friend teman me... we talked alot... ahha...non stop..xD... ok... skip that part... after break... we have to introduce ourselves in 30 secs and sing a song... only chorus part... haha... when it was my turn... I introduced myself in korean...

" anyeonghasaeyo... cheonun Ng Yevon im ni da..."

which simply means... hello.. I am Ng Yevon... lolx... then I said I love korea... haha... and one of them said she likes korea too...then I asked which group you like the most...and she answered SHINKI!! I was like...OMG!! I screamed..xD... and hi5!! lol wei... then I walked back to my position and start singing my song...xD... I sang taeyang's wedding dress..xD... lolx.... so yea... that's all... haha... we had fun today.. kinda funny... all of them are really good... all pro in singing..o.O... haha...ok... must work hard on it d... haha... wanna go there learn smtg new and have fun too..^^... tmrw gonna start training d...so... hope all the best to me then...><... ^^

off to bed now... kinda tired...xD... nights...

anyeongichumusaeyo..^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home