Monday, May 24, 2010

I hate exam!!

a.r.i.g.a.t.o.u.
c.n.blue

I seriously feel so depressed now... I shouldn't be here at this moment...but I really dont feel like studying...and not really in the mood... I dont feel like talking... dont feel like thinking... dont feel like doing anything... I really hate exam... hate school life... how I hope I can stop schooling... but this is impossible...

I dont know how to write my feelings in words... it's indescribable... the only place I can spill out my feelings is here... but too bad... I cant write everything out... haihz... I guess only music can cure my heart...

I really dont feel like doing anything but just sitting there and listen to music...
that's the only thing I'm hoping for now... relax and no stress...
haihz...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home