Saturday, May 8, 2010

2nd audition

phew.. just came back from halo 2nd audition.. kinda fun actually... lolx... but for this time... only 3 judges...and all of them looked so tired especially david khoon...=s... I'm happy with my performance and kinda satisfied with it... lolx... but just that... the judges gave me some really cold feeling.,.. I duno how to describe... unlike the first time... =S...

ok... when I got in there... I was asked to sing the chorus part... so as I'd selected earlier... I sang what I've been looking for... then one of the judges ask if I could sing a chinese song... so I sang hao hao ai... guess what? the judge asked is that a habit of me smiling while singing... I stunned there... I was like...yea... that's natural... I couldn't help it... I duno where I learned that from..o.O... it's like... I have been singing in that way since I was small...=S... I think that's the reason why I cant sing emo songs... lolx... weird huh~ oh... then I answered yea... and said I didnt go for any pro singing training... so I dont really know these kind of things and bla bla bla shit... which is kinda true that I didnt go for any singing classes currently... maybe I learned singing when I was standard 5? I learned for like one or two years then stopped d... cuz need to concentrate on studies... ok... continue!! so... they asked if I got any special talents... and I listed it out... but I choose to play piano this time as I'd already dance in my last audition... I played half of the song only and david khoon stopped me... and he asked if I could bian tan bian chang... I said no... =X... then he said... this training classes will make sure you know how to sambil play piano sambil sing... so I said I will learn... then he said thank you to me and that's the end of my audition...o.O... but one of the judges was kinda friendly to me...^^... she said bye bye...^^... so I waved to her too... lolx... funny huh~ guess what? they will be having their dinner after my audi...o.O... no wonder they looked so tired and sien... aiks... I duno how to say... but... aiks...

hope all the best to me then..^^... ok lah... kinda tired now... wanna call my cousin before I go to bed... wanna keng kai... in the mood to call her now... xD... so...here I go...
anyeong..^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home