Wednesday, May 12, 2010

whoopsy

whoopsy... hehe... I didnt came online for like duno how many days d... but nvm... it doesnt make any difference as my blog and cbox are always that dead... lolx... oh well... briefly update about today's life in school...

oh well... today kinda boring actually.. we finished up a peka during bio... ok...then eng... pn.tang was really mad at us... aiks... actually I feel a little bit guilty... she asked us to do a presentation about energy...but aiks... as you can see... we didnt do any preparation... and guess what? we even lost the nilam paper... sorry teacher!! ><... today cik rohini's period was really entertaining... but not as fun as last week... haha... she scolded us ada sikap yang BUSUK!! haha... should be buruk right? lolx... funny lah her!! haha... she really likes to act... lolx... funny... I duno how to describe it here... but my stomach was really really pain... haha... laugh too much... lolx!! ok... after that... the classes were extremely boring... waiting for the end of the school... phew... so... that's it...

haha... nothing much to update actually... just some random stuff about school... I bet you guys find that my blog is really boring right? haha...

I was kinda disappointed when my mum told me that hailuo didnt call... well... that wasnt a trick though... they really didnt call... I felt really disappointed although I had expected this right after the audition... bcuz the feeling that the judges gave me was really cold... I just cant word it out... just... aiks... duno how to say... but there's still some hope though... it was 2.30pm by that time... means I still got another 3 or 4 hours of hope... so... I waited... wait wait wait... 4.30pm... no call... TT... so... I really gave up on that already... I didnt want to think anymore about the audition... so I went to study... but ntg went into my mind... I just cant concentrate... aiks...

tadatada...4.53pm... when I was about to go youtube with my phone... suddenly it went..."ring ring.." lolx... and I looked at the contact... "hailuo"... I stunned there for like 10secs... I was like... am I dreaming? so I picked up the phone? so...here it went...

"is this yevon?"

I was like.."hmm... yea"

"ok... good... so firstly I wanna congrats that you made it to the training classes... so... that day teacher selina had gave you guys a short briefing about the training classes right? so... do you have any ques to ask?"

well.. I did asked something but I cant remember... ><...

"now... you have to attend the classes on sat and sun where there are 2 slot... the first slot is from 11am till 4pm and the 2nd slot will be 4pm to 9pm... so...which slot do you want?"

of cuz I have to discuss with my parents first before I could answer him... so I went...
" can you give me some time to discuss with my parents first?"

he went.
" yea. of cuz. but you have to give me the answer by this fri... if I didnt get any call from you means you will be eliminated from this training.. is that ok?"

"yea sure."

tutu... so yea... that's the end of our conversation... after the called... I cubit myself... I'm still thinking that I was dreaming... a nice dream though... but I can feel the pain... ><... I stoned there for like 1 min... and I went downstairs... looked at my father like an idiot... haha... and I couldn't stop laughing... whee~ haha...

ok... I know I abit high now...haha!! very happy man!! whee~ my dad keep on saying that I'm really lucky... lolx... which I agree...^^... hope I will stay lucky forever then...^^...

aiks... I dont feel like going tuition now...=/... lazy lah... wanna go study but I'm still here blogging... lolx... dont wanna care d...^^...

what a happy and lucky day...whee~ toodles..^^

ANYEONG!!! =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home