Monday, May 31, 2010

2nd training

actually wanted to update yest... but my room no light.. yishh... and then my dad switch off the modem d... so no chance to online... plus.. I have to burn the midnight oil.. haihz... today we had chemistry and I did it pretty bad... haihz... guess I'm going to screw my results for the 2nd time in 2010...o.O... NO!!! haihz... must do well in trial? haihz... die lah die lah... SPM ah!! I really hate study wei...

lets just skip this topic k? I really hate talking about exam... especially when I did it so badly... haihz... die...TT... okok... ch~ ch~ ch~ change...xD

yest went to halo again... we have training classes every sat and sun.. XD...
yeah! finally we started our very first lesson yest... xD... 新歌实验室... we have to compose our own songs... haha.. in chinese we call it as 创作~ lolx... kinda fun actually...^^... David Khoon is our teacher for the day... he told us lots of story... and really taught us alot... what is chords? and phrasing problem and lots more...^^... really learned alot wei..^^... very fun!! whee~ he gave us some homework too... we have to prepare 2 songs and find 3 different style of songs... and he gave us 2 phrase... and asked us to sing it out with our own melody... this section is really funny... haha.. but everybody did work hard on it and give it a try...^^... all geng geng... and guess what... there are 2 students in our class... know exactly how to compose a song... kacang putih for them lah... xD... oh ya! there is this china guy... yea... one of the 2 students I mentioned just now... he is a 创作人 for avex... I was like..o.O... haha... did he ever compose any songs for shinki? haha... just some random thoughts... wow... btw... back to me... xD... weird song though... haha... really cant think of any melody... just simply give it a try... haha... my song is really really funny...XD... hope I can do it better next time... I will try more of cuz...

okok... that's all for yest... I'm really looking forward to next week training... must be really fun! whee~ hehe... actually next week we gonna start our very first dancing class~ cheers!! haha... it might be some nightmare for some other students... but it is definitely a good thing to me... chris is teaching us anyway... I once went to his popping class... and yeah... parents dont let me learn... so... xD... we went there for only once... damn paiseh neh...=S... nvm... hope I can learn something new! whee~ oh and... we gonna start our instrument class... I'm gonna play keyboard... xD... actually wanted to choose guitar... nah... I want to try both...xD... nvm... hope all the best to me next week k... and exam..==... hate it!

ok... time to go... but not time to study... still need to help daddy staple the thousands of documents... it might take another 3 to 4 hours to finish everything... I dare not to waste my time anymore... got to go...ciao...

anyeong..^^

OH... btw... forgot to mention one important thing!! lolx

Aligatogozaimatsu Heung!! ^^...
thanks for your br...=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home