Thursday, August 19, 2010

haihz...

ok... another new update... lolx... I'm such a loser...><... aiks... I just cant put things in order.. and cant manage my time properly...><... everything is in a mess now... ><...

I cant focus on studies...><... bad singing...><... arghh!! haihz... I'm sucks.. such a loser...
I need someone to cheer me up...><... yes.. I'm in a really really bad mood... down...><...

I really scared that I cant do well on sat... ><... how worry I am... although I dont take it as a exam... and imagine it as a performance... but I still want to try my best... no regrets... maybe I just give myself too much pressure? ><... arghh~ what should I do now? nanun otoke? ><

2 hours later...

no no!! I cant give up!! ^^... gambadeh!! just try your very best k!! hwaiting!! =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home