Tuesday, August 31, 2010

I'm a big big girl
In a big big world
It's not a big big thing if u leave me
But I do do feel
That I do do will
Miss u much
Miss u much

Big Big world... <3


This is my favourite song... ^^... I feel so touched everytime I listen to this song.. I even feel like crying...^^.. feel so warm and calm after listening to this song... big big world... haha... damn long didnt listen to this song d lu... yest at station one listened this song...^^... nice! ^^... haha...

well.. update about yest... hmm... went to halo at 11am... wow... damn early right...xD... haha...and reached home at 11pm too... nice timing..ngam ngam 10 hours... lolx!! xD... and I got exam on the following day.. not bad huh~ xD... I burned the midnight oil...and I only slept for one hour... actually not good for health... but no choice... I must at least read something before I sit for exam..cant just walk in with a completely blank mind...xD... aiks... drank coffee just to keep myself awake.. it works anyway... haha...and luckily I got someone to text and call with... ahah.. KARYN!! lolx... she studied with me... haha.. my phone bill sure very expensive.. we kept calling each other..@@... phone-study... haha!! xD... ok... I'm really lame... I know I know...@@...

pls...excuse me for awhile... I feel like updating something... but lazy to translate to english... so I just use chinese to type out!! haha...^^... first time typing chinese essay in my bloggie huh~ not bad... ^^...

看看!转回来华语了..说真的有点不习惯...很少打华语拉...^^...可以进步一下我的华语...哈哈...对了!我也忘了我想说什么了..哈哈...

达达,虽然我很少跟你说话...也没跟你合作过...不过我真的希望你不要放弃阿...只剩下一个月了...我们应该珍惜我们能够拥有的快乐时光...应该尽情享受...别这么低估自己..要相信自己...你的声音很好听啊...很独特...你也会写词阿..你还会设计..你还可以当导演阿..童话梦幻的故事很好看啊...^^...不要放弃!一起加油! 虽然我不是很会用言语来表达... 也不是很会安慰别人... 不过我们大家都会很想念你...所以坚持吧!一起燃烧我们这剩下一个月的美好时光吧...看到那天大家都依依不舍的..搞得我也很伤心...今天考试的时候看看手上还有你写给我的韩文...就会很想跟你说要加油!不要放弃..我还认为它能够带好运给我啊... 哈哈...

昨天真的很开心...我喊你也跟着喊...大家一起喊...最回喊的两个竟然坐在一起...@@...我看原本没吓到的人都会被我们的叫声吓倒吧..哈哈...真的很开心...第一次跟这么多海螺的朋友一起出来看戏...还差点忘了另一天还有考试...回到家睡了一个小时又爬起来读书了..@@...而且那一小时也没睡好...不过我也没埋怨或是后悔..我反而很开心能够跟你们出来...^^...真的是一个很难忘的一天!^^...

well... guess that's all for today... ^^.. oops...back to english... haha...^^... time to bed..nite nite...^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home