Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Daorae

hehe... Yest was a memorable day to me!! ^^... oopppsy.... I went to DAORAE for the 2nd time in my life... last year birthday is my first time...and now is my 2nd time... haha... wow... one year had past... damn fast right... ><... haihz... time flies...haihz... tmrw I'm gonna grow older...><...

well... cant feel that my birthday is tmrw... haha... just dont have the feeling... maybe i was stressed out by the exam atmosphere... I'm having accs paper 2 and chemistry paper 3 tmrw... well... I'm sucks at acc...cuz I didnt listen to my tuition teacher at all....but thanks to ken yi... he borrowed me his notes...^^... must thank him kao koa... haha... but i havent start studying... god that's the point!! well... gonna burn the midnight oil again.. maybe tonight tong siu again...><... haihz... pimples!! TT... no!! ><... nvm...

well... just lets just talk about yest...><... hehe.... I was soooo shocked when my parents told me that we are going to celebrate my birthday yest morning... at DAORAE!! I was like!! @@..., YEAH!! damn happy... I thought we are going tmrw... like on my birthday.. but my dad say celebrate earlier better...^^... love my family!! muacks...xD... okok... well... I studied add maths for the whole evening...TT... but still... I just failed that paper today..TT... haihz... nvm... I know I didnt do this well this time... hey no exam here!! @@... okok... soo.... hehe... when it was 8pm sharp... my dad reached home and fetch us to daorae...^^... haha... all of us forgot where the place is...but we still managed to find it very fast...^^.. happy!! =D... yest was merdeka so the restaurant was full of ppl...@@... we went to the upper tier...^^... haha!! sinki went there before... they had their meal there before...like 3 years ago... ><... OMG!!! haha... that's why I'm soooooooo HYPER!! I kept smiling... but not as siao as last year... last year I explored the whole place... and keep taking pics like siao po...xD...i still got take pics but not as many as last year... haha...xD... DAMN HAPPY!! SINKI!! XD... SO I'M LOVING YOU~ <3...

well... after that... we order our food...^^... hmm... ordered 2 different types of pork bbq and kimchi soup... and some chicken soup...^^... damn nice!! haha... guess what... cuz this is the 2nd time we eat korean food... so... hehe.. you know lah... the mind sure full of ques one...xD... the touke there...^^... a korean!! of cuz.. lolx... he helped us out...xD... he actually taught us how to eat... haha... funny right... but he was really kind...^^... and I said kamsahabnida to me!! 3rdtime saying that to a korean...xD.... my first time was to hyung jun... anyeonghasaeyo and kamsahabnida... and 2nd to that tauke also.. kamsahabnida... haha...xD.... nvm... I siao d... lolx!! seriously... damn full!!! @@... and NICE!! haha...love it... and we took family pic today...^^...muacks... damn long didnt take pics together d...^^... hehe...

so...after our meal... dad suggested to go sing karaoke...well...of cuz not redbox or greenbox... I duno where the hell is it...like those normal karaoke centre? @@... haha... well... not a bad try...but I wont go there for the 2nd time...cuz not fun... 2 hours only get to sing 3 songs...=/... I rather go redbox... can sing damn long...haha!! xD... okok... so... we reached home at hmm...11... haha... I went to bed straight away... but woke up at 3 to study phys ...haihz... damn tiring... but I think it's worth..^^...

ps... I'm still thinking whether I want to update my blog with chinese...=/... and pls ignore those grammar mistakes... ><... ching-elish...xD

kimchi!! I love you! sinki!! I miss you!! ^^...Yunho!! SARANGHAE!! <3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home