Tuesday, May 3, 2011

RIP

I couldn't sleep for the entire night. Don't know what the hell wrong is with me. Thinking too much again? I doubt that. haihz. or maybe I woke up by hunger? Didn't had my dinner last night. haihz.

Yesterday was supposed to be a happy day. very happy day. Hanging out with San, hy and wy. Besides, yesterday was my first day driving alone. FIRST TIME. Yeah. FINALLY right. ><. Yesterday I was really happy. The happiest outing ever. But... after picking up a phone call, my face went down. Tho I had expected this but I didn't know it was that fast. My brother told me to go back home before 10pm. so I thought my parents were concerned about my safety. I was like yeah. Ok. After that my brother called again and asked me to go back immediately. But I parked my car at San's house so I have to go to her house first. Then now only I know what's going on. My uncle just passed away. I was like... yeah. speechless. I don't know what to say. All I can do now is pray for him. =(

The last time I saw him was a month ago. He was real skinny that time. I really cannot imagine how will I react later when I saw him. ><. My feeling now is indescribable.

Uncle, rest in peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home