Tuesday, April 19, 2011

missing you~

whee~ back to update again.. sorry again bloggie.. haha...

guess what? I keep replaying the same song tonight.. ^^... trying to "upload" the lyrics and the melody into my mind.. ^^. I love this song so much. It had been some time I have ever found a song like this.. that I'll never get bored of listening to it for the whole night.. ^^. yeah.. Tamia's Officially missing you~ <3.. like the lyrics...and the melody... hehe...

well... if you asked me why I like this song so much.. easy.. suit my mood for now.. ^^... missing you so much...but too bad you will never ever know how much I miss you.. haha... I miss you~ feel like shouting it out!! yes! I MISS YOU! I'm shouting~ LOL! ignore.. being samapt here again. ^^.

Missing somebody should be quite suffering right. but I'm the other way round.. I like the feeling of missing you~ it just make me feel good. ^^. and I'm in a happy mood today. =). You made my day. hehe. ^^.

cuase this pain I feel it wont go away...and today I'm officially missing you~ <3
Can't nobody do it like you.. said every little thing you do... hey baby say it, stays on my mind.. and I.. I'm officially missing you~
Well I wish that you could call me right now ....So that I could get through to you some how ...But I guess it's safe to say baby I'm officially missing you... ♥

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home